Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart thinks people know nothing about her real relationship with Robert Pattinson
Posted on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 08:06 AM
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' costar Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
The 22-year-old told the Los Angeles Times newspaper: "People are just going to write the movie version of your life and consume it the way they please. I get the inclination to be entertained by that as well, so go for it. Have at it. Take it. Take it.
"But you knew nothing about my relationship before. You know less now. How could you?"
Earlier this week, Kristen and Robert both awkwardly avoided questions about their recent reconciliation.
She said she wanted to "keep 'em guessing", while the British actor hit back at 'Today' host Savannah Guthrie's line of questing asking her if it was in her "contract" to grill him about it.
Following her brief affair, Kristen issued a public apology for the hurt she had caused during which she repeatedly said she loved Robert.
The couple are now said to be back in a "magical place" and recently moved back in together and adopted a new rescue dog called Bernie.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...