Kristen Stewart stole a pair of shoes from the 'Twilight Saga' set for Nikki Reed
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Nikki Reed as Rosalie Hale|
Nikki loved her character Rosalie Hale's footwear so much she wanted to keep them after the vampire series wrapped but didn't want to take them herself.
But when Kristen went back to re-shoot scenes for the final instalment 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' she got the shoes for her co-star.
Nikki told the new US issue of OK! magazine: "I feel guilty about taking things but Kristen knew I loved my baseball shoes and she went back to get them during re-shoots."
The final movie was released last year and 24-year-old Nikki admits she misses her castmates, which include Robert Pattinson, Kellan Lutz, Taylor Lautner and Ashley Greene, because they all became so close while making the movies.
She added: "I miss my cast and feeling like we are a family."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...