Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart says she would have "turned mad" if she had only worked on "The Twilight Saga"
Posted on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 12:43 PM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Kristen Stewart - she has a tough life|
She said: "I lived in the 'Twilight' world for about four years - that's a very long time that demands a lot of patience on your part.
"Thank God, I had the opportunity to do smaller movies like 'The Runaways', 'Welcome to the Rileys', and 'On the Road' in between. Otherwise I'd probably have turned mad."
Kristen - who recently admitted to cheating on boyfriend Robert Pattinson with her 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders - also insisted she doesn't get upset by the "circus" that surrounds her personal life as a result of her fame from the 'Twilight Saga' because the films mean so much to her.
She told Germany's Glamour magazine: "You can't let this whole circus irritate you. I will always have good memories about 'Twilight', and I had no clue what would happen when the first movie came into the theaters.
"I took the role because I love movies. Of course movies are just entertainment, but to many people particular films mean so much more. I'm one of these people.
"Movies can tell you something about life, they can help you understand it better, they can wake your interest, or be the reason why you question certain things. They can be f***ing important."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...