Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart says she has natural maternal instincts and can't wait to have children
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2012 at 08:30 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
The 22-year-old said: "I can't wait to be a mom, but like no. I can wait," when asked whether she is planning to settle down anytime soon during a Los Angeles press junket for the final instalment of the 'Twilight Saga' franchise on Thursday.
The actress admitted she loved playing a mother to her character Bella's daughter Renesmee, played by actress Mackenzie Foy, in the new vampire movie as she got to flex her maternal instincts.
She said: "I think that it might be something that you're born with or not born with. Some people have really, really strong natural instincts and desires to be a mom. That was one of my favourite things about the story. It was one aspect of [Bella] that I was really excited to play."
Her 26-year-old boyfriend Robert also admitted he really enjoyed playing a dad onscreen.
He said: "I actually quite like working with kids and I like working with animals, which everybody says you shouldn't do. Especially working with a baby is great. I would say, put a baby in every scene."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...