Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart says she has natural maternal instincts and can't wait to have children
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2012 at 08:30 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
The 22-year-old said: "I can't wait to be a mom, but like no. I can wait," when asked whether she is planning to settle down anytime soon during a Los Angeles press junket for the final instalment of the 'Twilight Saga' franchise on Thursday.
The actress admitted she loved playing a mother to her character Bella's daughter Renesmee, played by actress Mackenzie Foy, in the new vampire movie as she got to flex her maternal instincts.
She said: "I think that it might be something that you're born with or not born with. Some people have really, really strong natural instincts and desires to be a mom. That was one of my favourite things about the story. It was one aspect of [Bella] that I was really excited to play."
Her 26-year-old boyfriend Robert also admitted he really enjoyed playing a dad onscreen.
He said: "I actually quite like working with kids and I like working with animals, which everybody says you shouldn't do. Especially working with a baby is great. I would say, put a baby in every scene."