Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart says people who "don't have the heart to back up their looks" are "ugly"
Posted on Sunday, May 20, 2012 at 09:10 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
The 'Snow White and the Hunstman' star has looked up to many people in Hollywood who turned out to be "fake" when she met them.
Talking about beauty, she said: "If you don't have the heart to back up your looks, you are ugly.
"I've met so many people that I thought were so gorgeous and talented and amazing. And then you meet them for one second and you're like ... you are wearing a costume, you are a fake, you are so unattractive."
"And it doesn't always come across in a picture, but you can be really beautiful in a still frame, and then, in life, moving around, you're ugly."
The 22-year-old actress describes herself as particularly "intense," but admits her fun side does occasionally surface too.
Kristen - who is dating her 'Twilight Saga' co-star - told The Guardian newspaper: "Yeah, I'm still a very intense person.
"I'm chilled out about some things. I'm cool. But definitely, I take things far too seriously. I am just a serious person. I love joking around, and it's obviously about mood, because sometimes I can definitely be a silly idiot.
"But most of the time I am like [private]. And I'm overtly aware of f***ing everything [up]."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...