Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart says her relationship with Robert Pattinson is stronger than ever - despite her cheating on him
Posted on Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 09:49 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
She told Mexican magazine 15 a 20: "You have to be OK with your own fears. If you're an honest person you'll make mistakes, but it'll be OK. The most interesting things happen after making mistakes."
However, it has been claimed Robert, 26, is finding it difficult to trust Kristen, 22, again and is being careful to take things slowly.
A source told RadarOnline.com: "Kristen is working hard to try and force the relationship into what it was before.
"But the truth is, she's going to have to take it slowly with Robert because he's still having trouble trusting her again.
"For him to carry on like nothing happened is very hard. Kristen is eternally sorry for cheating on him and he has forgiven her - kind of."
While Kristen is adamant her relationship with married Rupert was never sexual, Robert is having a hard time believing her.
The source added: "The problem is he can't forget her infidelity. Kristen claims she never actually slept with Rupert, but Robert still has that nagging feeling of doubt that she did.
"It's too early for him to fully accept that they're an item again, but Kristen is pushing for them to go back to how they were."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...