Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart says her favorite actress is Jodie Foster
Posted on Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 10:17 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
She said: “One of my favorite actresses is Jodie Foster. I think this has a lot to do with me starring in my first movie with her. I watched her a lot on set. Jodie is not the kind of person to give advice, but she was definitely a strong influence on me.”
Kristen’s influences don’t only come from her professional peers, she also is a huge music fan and admits her favourite artists have had an effect on her.
She added: “I’m a bit of an old soul when it comes to my musical tastes. My all-time favorite song is ‘Madame George’ by Van Morrison. That song never gets old to me. There’s something comforting and raw about it.”