Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart said to be "very nervous" about Robert Pattinson's appearance tonight on the Daily Show
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2012 at 09:45 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|What could Robert Pattinson say on Jon Stewart's show?|
According to Sugarscape.com, Pattinson will be a guest on Good Morning America this Wednesday and will appear on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart tonight (Monday, August 13).
Said a source: "Kristin is very, very nervous about Robert's interview with Jon Stewart on Monday.
"She's confident that Robert, who has always been such a private person about his personal life, will keep quiet over the cheating scandal.
"But she does have some concerns that Stewart might poke fun at the situation in an attempt to get Robert to open up.
"While she has a sense of humour, this isn't something she wants joked about. Kristen is hurting and doesn't want her heartbreak poked fun at on TV.
"She's crossing her fingers that Jon doesn't go there and instead concentrates on promoting Robert's new movie Cosmopolis."
Pattinson is known for his privacy, but fans are still waiting anxiously to see what will happen on camera.
Guess we'll all have to tune in tonight to find out.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...