Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart reportedly feels snubbed by the Golden Globes - "Twilight" star says "On the Road" deserves an award
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 at 08:15 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Kristen Stewart at the "One the Road" premiere|
A source told HollywoodLife.com: "Kristen, like any actor or actress, wants their work respected and rewarded. Not being honored with a nomination has just lit a fire under her to be work even harder in the future."
The insider hinted that Kristen is still hoping to be recognized at other award ceremonies, saying: "All the [nominations] haven't been announced for other awards shows, so she may have missed the Golden Globes, but that doesn't mean she has missed out on everything else."
Kristen recently admitted she is still eager to lock down new projects despite confirming she will take on a sexy new role in the upcoming romantic comedy 'Focus' with Ben Affleck in April.
The brunette beauty previously said: "I can confirm that rumor
. It's a comedy. I'm really excited about it. We start shooting in April. I would love to find some micro-project before then, because April is kind of a ways away."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...