Kristen Stewart reportedly ‘crushed’ that Robert Pattinson moved to Beverly Hills
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson|
The 'Twilight Saga' heartthrob left his home in Los Feliz, Los Angeles to move to a gated mansion nine miles away so he wouldn't run into his former girlfriend, who cheated on him with director Rupert Sanders, and she is reportedly devastated.
A source told HollywoodLife: “Kristen is crushed that Rob felt it was necessary to move to Beverly Hills. She feels like this was his way of saying, ‘I can’t be bothered with you anymore.’ Los Feliz was their home for years. It has a completely different vibe than Beverly Hills.
“Rob told Kristen he was moving, but Kristen didn’t really think he would go through with it. Of course, she’s sad. She’s heartbroken. If she could get back together with Rob, she would do it in a heartbeat.
“After Kristen and Rob split, she kind of took comfort in knowing that he was still so close by and that she could run into him.”
Kristen, 23, is also upset that their dogs, Bear and Bernie, are living with Robert, 27, in his new home.
The insider added: “The dogs, Bear and Bernie, are living with Rob. Kristen knows that Bear was originally Rob’s dog and even though they got Bernie together, she didn’t want to separate them.”
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...