Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart pulls out of a MTV Video Music Awards she was due to host with Robert Pattinson
Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2012 at 10:58 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart|
But Kristen, 22, is now heading to the Toronto International Film Festival to promote her movie 'On The Road' instead.
Their appearance would have been the first time they have been seen together in public since her fling with married 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders, 41, was revealed.
Insiders say 26-year-old Robert will now attend the show alone.
An awards source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "Bosses were hoping that Kristen and Robert would be surprise guests before this scandal blew up.
"The idea was for them to jointly present awards...but that has been changed."
Robert was mobbed by fans as he promoted his latest movie 'Cosmopolis' in New York.
He ducked questions about the scandal, adding: "I have never been interested in selling my personal life. That is the reason you go on TV."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...