Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart plans to keep fans guessing about her romantic reunion with Robert Pattinson
Posted on Thursday, November 08, 2012 at 09:51 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
Asked about her relationship with her 26-year-old 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2' co-star, Kristen said: "Funny you mention that. I'm going to just let people watch whatever little movie they think our lives are."
She initially hesitated and appeared uncomfortable answering the personal question on the 'Today' show this morning (07.11.12) but then brushed off the situation by adding: "Keep 'em guessing, I always say."
The actress also appeared on the US morning show 'Kelly & Michael' today wearing a bright Victoria Beckham dress to promote the final instalment of the vampire franchise which is due to be released next Friday.
The shy actress recently admitted she thinks it is important to laugh at herself and believes you can't take everything too seriously.
She said: "Um, yeah, I mean, if you can't laugh at yourself, there's definitely a problem.
"Best not to even approach that aspect. Just think about actually who you are, rather than, you know [what's projected on you]."