Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart love cheat Rupert Sanders is ‘utterly distraught’
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2012 at 09:58 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
|Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders (GettyImages)|
Rupert Sanders, director of 'Snow White And The Huntsman,' and his leading lady Kristen Stewart were photographed in a series of intimate embraces in Los Angeles last week and Rupert, who has two children with wife Liberty Ross, has released a statement admitting his guilt.
He said: "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."
41-year-old Rupert's statement comes not long after Kristen, 22, also admitted her guilt and reached out publicly to her boyfriend Robert Pattinson, saying how much she loves him.
She said: "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
Sources close to the actress insisted she wasn't having an affair with Rupert and it was a fleeting mistake.
An insider said: "Kristen is absolutely devastated. It was a mistake and a complete lapse in judgment."