Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart love cheat Rupert Sanders is ‘utterly distraught’
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2012 at 09:58 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders (GettyImages)|
Rupert Sanders, director of 'Snow White And The Huntsman,' and his leading lady Kristen Stewart were photographed in a series of intimate embraces in Los Angeles last week and Rupert, who has two children with wife Liberty Ross, has released a statement admitting his guilt.
He said: "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."
41-year-old Rupert's statement comes not long after Kristen, 22, also admitted her guilt and reached out publicly to her boyfriend Robert Pattinson, saying how much she loves him.
She said: "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
Sources close to the actress insisted she wasn't having an affair with Rupert and it was a fleeting mistake.
An insider said: "Kristen is absolutely devastated. It was a mistake and a complete lapse in judgment."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...