Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart looking hot on Elle’s and Jalouse’s cover - will RPattz approve
Posted on Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 10:44 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
|Kristen Stewart's front covers this month|
Kristen Stewart looks amazingly pretty rocking her inner 1960s starlet look on the front of the latest issue of Elle UK magazine.
At the LA photo shoot the “Twilight” star wore a white dress, with a shorter hair do.
This month she’s also gracing the front cover of Jalouse Magazine alongside Garrett Hedlund, posing on a car. They duo are promoting their Jack Kerouac novel-based movie “On the Road” which will be aired at the Cannes Film Festival in May.
The star’s sporting her edgy look as always with a hipster blazer and smoking black eyeliner. She’s totally engaging with her obsessed fans staring down the camera lense.
Of course the Internet is hopping with rumors of what’s afoot between Hedlund and KStew and whether the release of “On the Road” at the same time as her boyfriend Robert Pattinson’s new movie “Cosmopolis” will cause problems in the KStew RPattz household.
I think not. Life is good for these two young actors what’s a little healthy competition for two of the most famous actors in the world?