Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart living on 'Red Bull and cigarettes' in wake of split from Robert Pattinson
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2012 at 09:29 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Kristen Stewart finding Robert Pattinson split hard|
relationship with 'Twilight' co-star Robert, according to friends.
A source told Showbizspy.com: "Kristen is a nervous wreck and existing on a diet of cigarettes, sugar-free [energy drink] Red Bull and the occasional bag of potato chips.
"She's been hiding out at the Los Angeles home of a producer friend and is looking pale and worn-out. Whenever anyone tries to push her to eat even a small bowl of soup, she either claims that she's just had
something, which isn't true, or that she's nauseous and there's no chance of keeping anything down.
"Kristen is grief-stricken and has hit rock-bottom. In many ways, Kristen living off cigs and Red Bull is a way of punishing herself."
Since they split in July, Kristen has been keeping a low profile, cancelling an appearance at the MTV Video Music Awards - which she was due to co-host with Robert - next month, and not appearing at the
premiere of her latest film 'On the Road' in London.
Meanwhile, Robert has made TV appearances to promote his new film, 'Cosmopolis', in the US, but dodged questions about Kristen, becoming flustered when asked about her on 'Good Morning America'.
On the show Robert - who had just been given a box of his favourite cereal, Cinnamon Toast Crunch - was asked what he wanted his fans to know about the situation in his personal life.
He stammered: "[My fans] seem pretty excited about ... kind of whatever. Um, I'd like my fans to know that Cinnamon Toast Crunch is just 130 calories [a serving].
"Pretty much everything that comes out of my mouth is irrelevant."