Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart liked topless scene in new movie, “On the Road” - VIDEO
Posted on Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 10:00 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Kristen Stewart in "On the Road"|
Stewart plays the role of wild and sexual Luanne ‘Marylou’ Henderson in the upcoming film, based on Jack Kerouac’s novel, “On the Road.”
She explained why it thrilled her to do so at a press conference. “I love pushing myself and I think to watch genuine experience on screen is so much more interesting. I wanted to do it.”
“The reason I wanted to do the job was because you read something and you’re provoked on some level, and then it’s just taking that further and being able to live it and I always want to get as close to the experience as I possibly can.”
The 22-year-old actress revealed that she feels she has nothing to be ashamed of as she holds a close connection with the character she is portraying in the movie, Luanne ‘Marylou’ Henderson. Kristen has been working on her role she has in the film along with director, Walter Salles since she was 16, the same age of the Henderson whom she plays.
After an unforgettable experience for the young actress, Kristen explained, “I’m usually self-conscious about running around town with my face hanging out. But I got to live more in those four weeks than I ever usually do in my life.”
The movie is due to be released in late fall.
Here's the trailer: