Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart knew when she met the perfect person for her - 'Twilight's' Robert Pattinson
Posted on Friday, November 16, 2012 at 08:32 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
|Stewart and Pattinson at |
Monday's premiere in LA
Asked what she looks for in her perfect person, the 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2' star told Absolute Radio: "I don't know. You just know."
The beautiful star - who wowed onlookers at the London premier of her new vampire movie also revealed that if she could go back in time she would tell herself to relax more.
She said: "The best advice I've ever gotten is always by example. I would probably just say 'Calm Down' girl. I would say everything's going to be alright, so in case you're ever worried just don't."
But the actress recently admitted that the second film in the franchise 'Twilight Saga: New Moon' - which was released in 2009 - is her favorite and she would love to turn back time to film it again.
She told the Los Angeles Times newspaper: "It's always been my favorite. I think the depths that are described in that and going from the forest to the bedroom to Italy. Oh my God, that's why you live. If I were to do that movie now.... I really, really, really, really wish I could go back and do that movie again. I would just be better. But I love it and I had a great experience with (director) Chris (Weitz)."