Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart is still trying to rebuild her relationship with Robert Pattinson
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2012 at 09:00 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson|
Things between the 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2' star - who recently reconciled with her co-star boyfriend of four years following her brief fling with her 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders in August - are reportedly still rocky as Robert struggles to completely forgive her "momentary indiscretion."
A source close to the 26-year-old British heartthrob told US Weekly magazine: "Rob is at a point where he sometimes ignores her. He'll go out and won't respond to her calls or texts right away. Things will be strained for a while."
However, according to insiders the 22-year-old beauty is making a huge effort to win back his trust and they now "hang out with his friends more."
The source said: "She knows she has to go along with it. She is working hard at the relationship."
Friends believe their relationship will be truly tested when they are forced to spend long periods apart on different film sets in the near future.
Kristen is rumoured to have signed on to star alongside Ben Affleck in a new movie.
The friend said: "If they are able to work out being apart while Kristen is filming with Ben or whomever, then they have a shot."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...