Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart is still trying to rebuild her relationship with Robert Pattinson
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2012 at 09:00 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson|
Things between the 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2' star - who recently reconciled with her co-star boyfriend of four years following her brief fling with her 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders in August - are reportedly still rocky as Robert struggles to completely forgive her "momentary indiscretion."
A source close to the 26-year-old British heartthrob told US Weekly magazine: "Rob is at a point where he sometimes ignores her. He'll go out and won't respond to her calls or texts right away. Things will be strained for a while."
However, according to insiders the 22-year-old beauty is making a huge effort to win back his trust and they now "hang out with his friends more."
The source said: "She knows she has to go along with it. She is working hard at the relationship."
Friends believe their relationship will be truly tested when they are forced to spend long periods apart on different film sets in the near future.
Kristen is rumoured to have signed on to star alongside Ben Affleck in a new movie.
The friend said: "If they are able to work out being apart while Kristen is filming with Ben or whomever, then they have a shot."