Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart is still trying to rebuild her relationship with Robert Pattinson
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2012 at 09:00 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson|
Things between the 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2' star - who recently reconciled with her co-star boyfriend of four years following her brief fling with her 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders in August - are reportedly still rocky as Robert struggles to completely forgive her "momentary indiscretion."
A source close to the 26-year-old British heartthrob told US Weekly magazine: "Rob is at a point where he sometimes ignores her. He'll go out and won't respond to her calls or texts right away. Things will be strained for a while."
However, according to insiders the 22-year-old beauty is making a huge effort to win back his trust and they now "hang out with his friends more."
The source said: "She knows she has to go along with it. She is working hard at the relationship."
Friends believe their relationship will be truly tested when they are forced to spend long periods apart on different film sets in the near future.
Kristen is rumoured to have signed on to star alongside Ben Affleck in a new movie.
The friend said: "If they are able to work out being apart while Kristen is filming with Ben or whomever, then they have a shot."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...