Kristen Stewart is seeking joint custody of her and Robert Pattinson's dogs
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
The 23-year-old beauty is said to be missing pet pooches Bear and Bernie "like mad" since she split with Robert for a second time three weeks ago, and wants them to split them up and have one each.
A source told the Daily Star newspaper: "Kristen thinks they should have one each.
"She's missing the dogs like mad, but doesn't want the situation to turn nasty."
The 'Twilight' hunk - who went on a date with Katy Perry last week - was recently spotted with both dogs in his pick-up truck after moving his items out of Kristen's house.
The pair only moved back in with each other in March when Robert returned from Australia - where he was shooting 'The Rover' - and he was said to be looking forward to spending some quality time with Kirsten and their pets.
A source previously said: "The first person he wanted to see and spend time with is Kristen, and of course Bear and Bernie."
Robert dumped Kristen for a second time after she got back in touch with 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders, who she confessed to having an affair with last year behind his back.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...