Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart is 'really proud' of going topless in her forthcoming movie 'On The Road'
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2012 at 10:29 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
She told E!: "People are really predictable. I completely expected that.
"I can't say it's not a little bit jarring, but it's jarring in the right way. I wanted it to be. I'm really proud of it."
She said she didn't know what to expect from audiences when the film premiered earlier this month at the Cannes Film Festival.
Kristen confessed: "Everyone could have gotten up and booed, but our row would have gotten up and cheered.
"We all really do love it, so it would be like, 'Let's go have a drink!'"
The thespian - is currently promoting her 'Snow White and the Huntsman' in which she stars with Charlize Theron - explained that the motion picture was much less physically demanding than her new release.
She said about playing Snow White: "I would hurt myself every single day. The thumbs was really bad, the worst one. But every other day it would be like, 'Ouch, it's this ankle or that ankle.' Or my butt muscle--I would do something stupid like pull my ass muscle."