Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart is 'really proud' of going topless in her forthcoming movie 'On The Road'
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2012 at 10:29 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
She told E!: "People are really predictable. I completely expected that.
"I can't say it's not a little bit jarring, but it's jarring in the right way. I wanted it to be. I'm really proud of it."
She said she didn't know what to expect from audiences when the film premiered earlier this month at the Cannes Film Festival.
Kristen confessed: "Everyone could have gotten up and booed, but our row would have gotten up and cheered.
"We all really do love it, so it would be like, 'Let's go have a drink!'"
The thespian - is currently promoting her 'Snow White and the Huntsman' in which she stars with Charlize Theron - explained that the motion picture was much less physically demanding than her new release.
She said about playing Snow White: "I would hurt myself every single day. The thumbs was really bad, the worst one. But every other day it would be like, 'Ouch, it's this ankle or that ankle.' Or my butt muscle--I would do something stupid like pull my ass muscle."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...