Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
The 'On The Road' actress was spotted visiting Taylor Swift with another girl on Monday night, who are helping her to deal with her heartbreak.
A source told UsMagazine.com that the 23-year-old star "spent all day" at the country singer's house in Beverly Hills before returning home.
The actress and the 'I Knew You Were Trouble' singer have not been seen hanging out together in the past but have a mutual close friend, Taylor Lautner.
Robert, who has dated Kristen on and off for more than four years, moved his belongings out of her home in Los Feliz on Sunday in his red pickup truck after they decided to take a break from their relationship.
An insider said: "She tried, they both tried. They're both good people. It was just not the right thing for either of them right now."
The 'Twilight Saga' stars first broke up for two months last summer after the actress' fling with director Rupert Sanders, and it is said the affair could be the reason for this recent break.
An insider previously said: "All this stuff came up. A lot of issues came up. [They argued] about the cheating, about how selfish she always is, about how moody she always is."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...