Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart is hiding out at her parents' home after split from "Twilight Saga's" Robert Pattinson
Posted on Saturday, August 04, 2012 at 10:05 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
The 'Twilight Saga' actress recently moved out of the LA house she shared with co-star and boyfriend Robert Pattinson after she confessed to cheating on him with married director Rupert Sanders and has fled to the California home of dad John Stewart and mom Jules Mann-Stewart for support.
A source told Us Weekly: "[Her parents] feel Kristen has really embarrassed herself and don't blame Rob for not calling her back. This is not the Kristen they know."
Kristen, 22, has also been asking her 'Panic Room' co-star Jodie Foster for advice.
A source said: "As soon as she heard the news, Jodie contacted Kristen to offer her support. They have been close friends since they starred opposite each other in the 2002 movie 'Panic Room,' and Jodie is a mother-like figure to her.
"Jodie told Kristen to take no notice of the media bashing and said if she wanted to cry her heart out to her she's always available. Jodie loved Rob and is disappointed with Kristen for cheating on him. However, she knows at 22, she's still very young and unfortunately people make mistakes in life. She thinks Kristen will learn from this and will only grow into a more mature person because of it."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...