Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart is devastated Robert Pattinson reportedly dating Riley Keough
Posted on Thursday, July 04, 2013 at 09:13 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
Kristen, 23, who split from Robert, 27, in May, is said to be extremely hurt he has not wasted any time in finding a new girlfriend.
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "Kristen feels betrayed and hurt that Rob is moving on so quickly after their intense four year romance."
Robert - who was also linked to Katy Perry after being spotted with her at a Bjork gig in May - is even thought to have first met Riley through Kristen.
Things are also said to be hotting up between the new couple, as they are planning on spending all their time together before Rob jets off to Toronto on Monday to start work on his new film.
A friend added: "Riley and Rob are glued to each other's side. Rob's awestruck that he's dating someone related to Elvis as he's a massive fan of rock 'n' roll."
If their relationship blossoms, Robert and Riley could even potentially star in a join advertising campaign. Robert is the face of aftershave Dior Homme, while Riley used to represent perfume Dior Cherie and still has ties to the company
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...