Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart is "creeped" out by fans of the book 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
Posted on Saturday, November 10, 2012 at 10:05 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
The 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2' star - whose boyfriend and co-star Robert Pattinson is being hotly tipped to secure the lead role of Christian Grey in the big screen adaptation - admitted that although she has only read a few pages of the erotic novel she finds it disturbing.
The 22-year-old star told Backstage.com: "I've skimmed parts of it. When I read the first few pages describing her messy hair, I was like, 'This is so strange.' But it's just so raunchy! I mean, obviously, everyone knows that. But when I see people reading it on planes and stuff, I'm genuinely creeped out. Like, you're basically just reading porn right now! Get that blanket off your lap!"
The actress's boyfriend of four years Robert Pattinson was considered a favourite to play the starring role in the film version of bestseller because the role is based on his character Edward in the 'Twilight Saga' franchise.
But according to new reports the British star may be too busy working on other projects to take on the role.
The 26-year-old actor previously laughed off speculation he is in the running to land the coveted role.
He said: "I think the author has written me out of it. I saw some interview recently, and they went 'Oh, it could never be him.' And I'm like: 'Hey, I'm going to make you pay for that.'
"It's funny seeing all these other actors so openly vying for it. I've never seen that happen before. It's so strange. I haven't read the whole thing. I read bits of it, there's a book called 'Fifty Sheds of Grey'. Have you seen that book? That's amazing, just a picture book of fifty grey sheds, and it's literally on the New York Times Best Seller list. People have got the wrong read."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...