Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart is buying a $4.8 million home with her mother
Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2012 at 11:10 PM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Kristen Stewart and her mother Jules|
The three storey, 5,800-square-foot property is surrounded by thick landscaping and features an oval-shaped guest house.
An online listing of the home describe it as a "radically modern glass and steel" structure with hardwood floors, frosted glass accents and minty green accent walls.
According to website Celebdigs.com, the house was actually purchased in her mother, Jules Mann Stewart's name, although Kristen is thought to be living with her and contributing substantially to its cost.
Jules is moving out as she is also going through a breakup, as she filed for divorce from Kristen's father, John Stewart, on August 17. They had been married for 27 years.
Meanwhile fans were out in force to support Kristen at the premiere of 'On The Road' at the Toronto International Film Festival in Canada. Many held placards offering support during the difficult time in her life, reading "Talent, Beauty, Strength and Courage - We stand by Kristen always," and "We are always with you Kristen Stewart."
Speaking at the premiere, she told MTV News: "Dude, I'm really happy that they're here for 'On the Road'.
"I think most of them were fans before I had anything to do with 'Twilight', which is why they're here anyways, so it's awesome."