Kristen Stewart hates watching her sex scenes in the ‘Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2’
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson|
The 22-year-old actress admitted she is embarrassed by her attempts at a “sexy face” during the romantic scenes with real life boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
She said: “It's nice to see your own reflection while your making 'shmexy' faces. It's absolutely absurd, I want to shoot myself.”
Kristen also revealed she found it easy to quit smoking because she was never addicted to nicotine
She explained to chat show host Conan O’Brien: "I was a bit of a faker, a circumstantial smoker. I just feel like I wasn't addicted to nicotine. I just wanted something in my mouth."
Meanwhile, Kristen said starring in the ‘Twilight Saga’ film franchise was a “once in a lifetime” experience but she was not impressed with the contacts she had to wear when her character became a vampire in the final movie.
She said: "Those red contacts are awful - like, tunnel vision, wallpaper eyes. I think I've been sitting around for years watching everyone else do it. I've played [Bella] every step of the way as a human, so that final one made so much sense to me, I was raring to go."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...