Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart hates watching her sex scenes in the ‘Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2’
Posted on Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 12:23 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson|
The 22-year-old actress admitted she is embarrassed by her attempts at a “sexy face” during the romantic scenes with real life boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
She said: “It's nice to see your own reflection while your making 'shmexy' faces. It's absolutely absurd, I want to shoot myself.”
Kristen also revealed she found it easy to quit smoking because she was never addicted to nicotine
She explained to chat show host Conan O’Brien: "I was a bit of a faker, a circumstantial smoker. I just feel like I wasn't addicted to nicotine. I just wanted something in my mouth."
Meanwhile, Kristen said starring in the ‘Twilight Saga’ film franchise was a “once in a lifetime” experience but she was not impressed with the contacts she had to wear when her character became a vampire in the final movie.
She said: "Those red contacts are awful - like, tunnel vision, wallpaper eyes. I think I've been sitting around for years watching everyone else do it. I've played [Bella] every step of the way as a human, so that final one made so much sense to me, I was raring to go."