Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart has turned to Robert Pattinson’s best friend for help in order to win him back
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 at 09:48 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
A friend told HollywoodLife.com: “Kristen is really stressed out and nervous about making her first public appearance at the upcoming Toronto Film Festival. But it’s not the premiere that she is worried about, it’s her pending conversation with her ‘On The Road’ co-star Tom Sturridge.
“She wants to have a private conversation with Tom and try and convince him how sorry she is and how she wants Rob back. She is more concerned with her conversation with Tom than with the premiere of ‘On The Road’. The only thing that matters to her right now is getting Rob back and she knows the way to get to Rob is through his best friends.”
Kristen is also reportedly planning to ask Tom’s fiancee Sienna Miller for advice and wants to assure the couple she will never hurt Robert again.
The insider added: “She also wants to have a heart to heart talk with Tom’s fiancee Sienna Miller. She wants both Tom and Sienna to know that she never meant to hurt Rob and that she is not an evil person. She is hoping and praying that Tom and Sienna will understand and forgive her. And that they will help her win Rob back!”