Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart has taken Robert Pattinson's stuffed animals on her "On the Road" promotional tour
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 09:45 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
According to reports she hopes they'll help her get over any nerves she has about appearing in public.
A source said: "Kristen is latching on to all the things that she associates with Robert and now she can't be without her stuffed animals.
"Over the years, Robert, who was a hopeless romantic, bought Kristen plushies whenever he saw one he thought she would love."
Apparently the 'Twilight' star keeps them in the bedroom of wherever she stays to remind her of his love.
The insider continued: "She is obsessed with them and has them scattered all over her bed; they're a sweet reminder of how he cared for her.
"But now, as they're no longer together, they've become more of a security blanket for Kristen, so she took a collection of her favorite teddy bears with her to Toronto."
She was overcome with nerves about her first red carpet appearance since her now infamous cheating scandal in which she betrayed her ex-boyfriend Robert with her 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders.
The source added to website Radar Online: "She's missing Robert a lot, and she's clinging on to her stuffed animals for comfort; Kristen is petrified about facing the public."