Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart has befriended "cool" Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Watson
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 08:07 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
Kristen has revealed the three actresses have all bonded by sharing their experiences as the stars of three of the biggest ever movie franchises.
Jennifer plays 'The Hunger Games' protagonist Katniss Everdeen, Emma portrayed Hermione Granger in the eight Harry Potter films and Kristen shot to fame as Bella Swan in the 'Twilight Saga'.
Kristen told MTV News: "We talked about ... stuff. Jennifer is so cool. I was a lot younger than her when I first sort of entered this world of franchise land, and I don't know, I guess we sort of both went, 'Wow, this is so weird.'
"We were actually sat in a corner with Emma Watson as well, the three of us. We were like, 'Wow, this is strange. This is really cool.' "
The 22-year-old screen beauty - who recently reconciled with her boyfriend Robert Pattinson following a brief split after she cheated on him with director Rupert Sanders - admits it was "great" to bond with other stars who had been involved with similar experiences to her.
She added: "I think people assume that actresses don't want to [be friends]. It was kind of a great feeling, to be honest. I was like, 'This is kind of just awesome.' "