Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Kristen Stewart has surrounded herself with friends|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The 23-year-old actress and 'Bel Ami' actor are reportedly on a 'break' after calling time on their four-year romance, and Kristen has since surrounded herself with a support network of close friends to help her stay positive.
A source close to the star told HollywoodLife.com: "Kristen is super sad. She's leaning on her friends."
The brunette is said to have been spending a lot of time with her 'Twilight' co-star Taylor Lautner, who supported her when Robert was in Australia filming 'The Rover' earlier this year.
In the absence of his good pal, Taylor took Kristen out to see a concert and the pair enjoyed an athletic day out at the batting cages.
According to Us Weekly, Robert and Kristen have been "having problems" and "fighting a lot" recently, with things coming to a head on May 13, the day of the actor's 27th birthday.
Robert reportedly ditched the surprise party planned by Kristen for a guy's night out, leaving the actress in floods of tears.
This isn't the first time the Hollywood couple have called it quits.
Robert broke things off for two months last summer when Kristen was caught on camera kissing her married 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders.
They reconciled last autumn in time to promote the final 'Twilight' saga film, 'Breaking Dawn: Part 2' and appeared to have put their differences aside.
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...