Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart desperately seeks forgiveness from Robert Pattinson with stream of letter and texts
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2012 at 09:23 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The actor's world was blown apart after Kristen confessed to having an affair with her 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders and he moved out of the couple's Los Angeles home four weeks ago.
But the 22-year-old actress still believes their four-year relationship can be saved and in the notes she has been sending Robert she tells him she "made the biggest mistake of her life" and begs him to take her back.
A friend of Robert's told Life & Style Weekly magazine: "She's sent Rob handwritten notes - dozens of them - begging him to take her back. She says things like, 'I can't live without you. I love you. You are the one, and I made the biggest mistake of my life.' "
Kristen is so desperate to get back together with Robert, 26, she has even offered to go to couples therapy.
The pair - who play lovers Bella Swann and Edward Cullen in the 'Twilight: Saga' film franchise - are still on speaking terms which is giving screen starlet Kristen hope they could save their romance.
The source added: "Kristen has offered to do everything to win Rob's heart back - she even suggested couples therapy, which is a big change for her/ She said they could talk everything out with a third party.
She simply won't back down.
"She text-messages him all day, and Rob just sends one-word answers back."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...