Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart decides against Christmas with ‘Twilight’ co-star Robert Pattinson
Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2012 at 08:20 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
|Stewart with Pattinson at the Twilight Premiere|
An insider told Heat magazine: "The family were smiling at Kristen and looking totally at ease on the red carpet, (during the 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2' premiere) but back at the family home over the following weekend things were more difficult.
"They had a meal on Thanksgiving , and it was nerve-wracking for Kristen. She felt very uncomfortable and Rob's sisters couldn't be completely welcoming. It won't go back to normal straight away, even if Rob has decided to try again.
"Rob's mum wanted him to spend Christmas with them in London and, before their trip to the UK, that had been his and Kristen's plan. From London, they were going to fly to Mexico for New Year.
"Rob's family made it clear that they really want to see him over Christmas and, after the intense promotional tour for Twilight, Rob liked the idea of spending time alone with his family."
A source previously revealed that the couple were still in the process of rebuilding their relationship following her affair but Kristen is making a huge effort to win back his trust.
The source said: "She is working hard at the relationship."