Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart claims she and ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson are "fine"
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2012 at 09:59 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
Despite their problems, Kristen doesn't think it will be awkward for the former couple to promote 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2' - the final movie in the series - together in November.
Speaking at the premiere of 'On The Road' at the Toronto Film Festival, Kristen said: "We're going to be fine. We're totally fine."
Kristen and Robert play on-screen lovers Bella Swan and Edward Cullen in the popular vampire franchise and the brunette beauty is determined to not let her "momentary indiscretion" affect their professionalism or let their fans down.
She added: "We have been waiting for this thing to be unleashed for so long. It was sort of one of those situations where you just have to put yourself in your body and go appreciate the moment."
Kristen made her first public appearance since the split at the 'On The Road' gala premiere last Thursday (06.09.12) and was greeted by hundreds of supportive fans, despite the public backlash she has suffered since she was discovered cheating on Robert with a married man.
The starlet admitted in a candid interview just before their separation that she was besotted with the 26-year-old hunk and wanted to have his children.
She gushed: "My God, I'm so in love with my boyfriend. I wish he were here now. I think I want to have his babies."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...
- One Direction scoops two trophies at the American Music Awards...