Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson celebrated his return to Los Angeles with a night of karaoke
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
|Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson|
The on/off couple reunited on Tuesday night after a two-month separation while the 26-year-old British actor was in Australia filming his new movie 'The Rover'.
The 22-year-old actress organised a low-key double date with two other friends and the pair happily stopped to pose for a picture with fan Laura Austin, who posted the picture on Twitter and said they seemed to be having "a good time", before they enjoyed a private night of singing together.
She wrote: "They were just out with some friends having a good time. Nice people. He seemed to be a little shy."
Kristen was recently said to be "beyond excited" to reunite with her boyfriend of more than four years despite reports their relationship has been under strain since her fling with married director Rupert Sanders last August.
Robert used his time away on set to clear his head and re-evaluate their relationship.
An insider previously said: "The set really is in the middle of nowhere. A good drive from Adelaide, so it's been the ideal setting for him to forget all his troubles and bury himself in his work.
"It's the peace and quiet he has needed since his relationship woes with Kristen and the perfect way to re-evaluate things."