Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart accidentally punched her 'Snow White and the Huntsman' co-star Chris Hemsworth in the face
Posted on Friday, November 25, 2011 at 08:57 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 21-year-old actress is currently shooting the fantasy movie and left the Hollywood hunk with a black eye and a “big lump on his nose” after a fight scene went wrong.
In an appearance on 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno', Kristen – who is playing the titular character - revealed: "Girls, if you’ve ever wondered if it works, it works! I was supposed to miss him but I basically knocked him right out of his close-up.”
The 'Twilight Saga' star – who has been pictured with scraped and bruised knuckles this week – also revealed she won the sought after part after a "really intense, four-hour” meeting with director Catherine Hardwick.
More celebrity news on IrishCentral
Age old mystery of life solved by Irish and US scientists in new research project
Bruce Springsteen to play Dublin, research his Irish roots
Kristen – who is dating Robert Pattinson – added: "I hadn’t read the book when I accepted the part. It was crazy.”
In the movie, Kristen plays Snow White and is trying to escape the clutches of the evil Queen Ravenna, portrayed by Charlize Theron, who wants to eat her heart so she will become immortal.
Chris, 28, is playing Eric, the Huntsman in the movie – which is due for release in June 2012.
Here's a trailer for the movie:
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...