Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Koi carp part of Eminem's rider list at Northern Ireland show
Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 10:29 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Koi carp are said to be calming to watch, and are an expensive variety of domesticated fish, costing between £200 and £600 per fish.
The pond wasn't the rapper's only backstage request for the show - he also requested a microwave, full-length mirror, dumbbells and rolling clothes racks.
UK ‘X Factor’s’ Irish star Janet Devlin becomes a YouTube sensation –VIDEO
The new ‘Twilight? Spielberg’s Dreamworks snaps up Irish fantasy series
‘Twilight’s’ Taylor Lautner could not escape Robert Pattinson’s kiss
As well as having equipment to help him work out, Eminem also steered away from junk food, requesting seedless watermelon, yogurt, pretzels and an assorted vegetable tray with ranch dip.
The rapper also displayed some erratic behavior at the recent Virgin Media V Festival in Chelmsford, England, where he made artists and staff wait in a separate area backstage while he was smuggled to his dressing room as he reportedly "didn't want to be seen" by anyone.
His friend Skylar Grey – who co-wrote his hit 'Love the Way You Lie' – said: “I feel sorry for Em. It’s kind of sad. I see a lot of isolation. I wonder if he has got any really close friends.
“I think he is scared to go out the front door ’cos somebody is always waiting for him. Everybody wants something from him... Seeing him so isolated behind a lot of protectors, I feel bad for him.”
Video of Eminem's "Not Afraid" -
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...