Kirstie Alley didn't want to have 'fat sex' when she was overweight
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Kristie Alley starred on 'DWTS' last year|
The 60-year-old actress has lost 100 lbs since appearing on 'Dancing with the Stars' last year and she admits her new figure has given her the confidence to find love again and be more adventurous in the bedroom.
She said: "I didn't like the way I looked, and I didn't want to have fat sex!
"What I'm looking for is to be madly, deeply in love. For the first time in my life, I know exactly what I want in a man. I want someone who has my back, who is courageous and brave."
Bill Clinton reveals he turned down ‘Dancing with the Stars’
Top five facts about single and hunky ‘DWTS’s’ Tristan MacManus
Was Nancy Grace's debut on 'Dancing with the Stars' with Tristan MacManus too revealing? - PHOTOS
Kirstie – who has previously been married to Bob Alley and Parker Stephenson – insists, for her, there was "nothing positive" about being overweight, and now she is a US size six she has more energy than she's ever had in her life.
She added in an interview with People magazine: "I have more energy than I've ever had in my whole life. My body had gotten really weak. There was nothing positive about being fat. I feel back to normal. I have my game again."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...