Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kim Kardashian plans to hit Ireland’s designer stores during her upcoming visit
Posted on Friday, March 25, 2011 at 10:45 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
Kim Kardashian will fly to Dublin this summer to check out the designer stores presumably such as Brown Thomas in Grafton Street, Dublin.
Last week she tweeted "I absolutely love Ireland and I've always wanted to visit. I'm definitely coming over."
This week the Mirror reported that she is planning to film at episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" in Ireland.
One source said "Kim has a real desire to go to Ireland and spend a holiday there. It's already scheduled in for one of the episodes.
"She's a global style queen so they like the idea of taking her out of California and giving her a taste of the Irish lifestyle. She'll be heading out to the country for a taste of the real Ireland. The show producers think it will make great TV."
Kardashian will fly by private jet along with her personal stylists, camera crew, personal assistant and hairdresser.
The source told the Mirror "All the biggest night clubs in the city will be vying to get her to visit.
"A party hosted by Kim Kardashian is like the ultimate showbiz seal of approval."