Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kim Kardashian 'really enjoyed' her trip to Ireland with Kanye West
Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 10:49 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
While her boyf was performing at the O2 Arena as part of the “Watch The Throne” tour, with Jay Z, Kardashian was soaking in Ireland’s capital city and Ireland’s sense of humor.
Writing on her blog she said “I've really enjoyed my time in Ireland!"
She also responded to RTE’s 2FM show’s Colm Hayes skit, which claimed she’d given an exclusive interview during her stay.
She said “We all appreciate a well organised prank!! I didn't call in to the Colm Hayes show but seems that's what listeners were led to believe [sic]."
The whole “Watch the Throne” crew including Beyonce Knowles and their baby Blue Ivy kept a low profile during the trip and all returned to their hotel after the O2 performance.
However Kardashian did reveal that She bought Kayne West a black Lamborghini which cost just over $750,000.