Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kevin Costner is being sued by a neighbor for planting shrubs
Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 10:27 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Mr. Grimm - who bought his house, which is situated behind Kevin's, in 2009 - says he has sent "multiple" pleas to the actor asking him to trim the shrubbery, only for them to be replaced with even taller trees, which block his once-spectacular ocean views.
According to the neighbour, Kevin - who is seeking $150,000 damages for loss of enjoyment and $500,000 for damages to his property value if the trees are not removed - is contractually-bound not to obstruct the views from his property.
However, the lawsuit states the 57-year-old actor made it clear he would not "back down" and would "do everything in his power to secure his privacy."
In addition to his damages claim, Mr. Grimm wants a judge to force Kevin to chop down the trees.
It is believed that rules for the area state that no hedge shall be over six feet tall.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...