Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kevin Costner hopes Bobbi Kristina Brown has made a "good decision" to star in a reality TV show
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2012 at 10:00 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
He said: "I don't want to open my life up like that, but there might be something there for her, and that's all you can hope - that this is a good decision.
"Once that decision is made, you hold your breath and hope it is a good decision."
Kevin - who spoke at Whitney's funeral after she died in a bath at the Beverly Hilton hotel on February 11 - believes there are no right or wrong decisions and thinks those close to her will have thought through the decision.
He told 'Access Hollywood': "It is so hard to navigate your own life, you know? There are no rules for how you are going to survive, how you are going to make it emotionally, professionally and economically. There are no rules any more.
"She has people around her that adore her, protect her, and they have obviously thought it through."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...