Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kevin Costner hopes Bobbi Kristina Brown has made a "good decision" to star in a reality TV show
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2012 at 10:00 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
He said: "I don't want to open my life up like that, but there might be something there for her, and that's all you can hope - that this is a good decision.
"Once that decision is made, you hold your breath and hope it is a good decision."
Kevin - who spoke at Whitney's funeral after she died in a bath at the Beverly Hilton hotel on February 11 - believes there are no right or wrong decisions and thinks those close to her will have thought through the decision.
He told 'Access Hollywood': "It is so hard to navigate your own life, you know? There are no rules for how you are going to survive, how you are going to make it emotionally, professionally and economically. There are no rules any more.
"She has people around her that adore her, protect her, and they have obviously thought it through."