Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kelly Preston has walked out on John Travolta after sting of allegations of sexual assaults
Posted on Friday, May 25, 2012 at 10:36 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|John Travolta and Kelly Preston|
A source told the National Enquirer magazine: "Kelly told me their marriage is over and made it clear that she's no longer living in the family home.
"She's put up with John's double life for decades while his behavior remained in the shadows.
"But all this coming out in public has humiliated her. Kelly is absolutely destroyed."
The photographs, which were obtained by National Enquirer, show the 58-year-old actor at a party in Los Angeles wearing a white dress with a bra visible underneath, a brown belt, fur stole, earrings and a necklace, and wears eyeliner, pink lipstick and a blonde wig.
John's lawyer Marty Singer has strongly denied the claims from four masseurs that the actor behaved inappropriately when they visited him at separate times.
John and Kelly - who married in 1992 - have children Ella, 12, and 18-month-old Benjamin together.
They also had a 16-year-old son, Jett, who tragically died in January 2009.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...