Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kelly Clarkson wants to elope with her boyfriend Brandon Blackstock in the near future
Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 12:18 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Clarkson with Blackstock|
She told 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' today (20.11.12): "We are totally going to get married. We love each other. We are totally going to get married one day.
"I mean, he's got to put a ring on at some point. But I'll wait it out."
Asked if she has thought about the kind of wedding she wants to have, the 'Stronger' singer said: "Honestly I've never been the girl to plan a wedding. We will totally, probably elope."
The brunette star also revealed she is looking forward to spending a romantic Thanksgiving with her boyfriend on Thursday (22.11.12) and also to their first Christmas together next month.
She said: "This is going to sound like I'm making a joke but it is so not. It is serious. I am not alone for the first time for Thanksgiving and Christmas - and I am very happy."
Kelly previously called their relationship her "best accomplishment" after years of being unlucky in love.
She said: "I completely fell in love. I did! Welcome to Cheeseville! I don't know. Your priorities kind of shift and you become happier and all that stuff. It's probably my best accomplishment because I think, for me, especially, I just didn't think it would happen."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...