Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kelly Clarkson wants to elope with her boyfriend Brandon Blackstock in the near future
Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 12:18 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
|Clarkson with Blackstock|
She told 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' today (20.11.12): "We are totally going to get married. We love each other. We are totally going to get married one day.
"I mean, he's got to put a ring on at some point. But I'll wait it out."
Asked if she has thought about the kind of wedding she wants to have, the 'Stronger' singer said: "Honestly I've never been the girl to plan a wedding. We will totally, probably elope."
The brunette star also revealed she is looking forward to spending a romantic Thanksgiving with her boyfriend on Thursday (22.11.12) and also to their first Christmas together next month.
She said: "This is going to sound like I'm making a joke but it is so not. It is serious. I am not alone for the first time for Thanksgiving and Christmas - and I am very happy."
Kelly previously called their relationship her "best accomplishment" after years of being unlucky in love.
She said: "I completely fell in love. I did! Welcome to Cheeseville! I don't know. Your priorities kind of shift and you become happier and all that stuff. It's probably my best accomplishment because I think, for me, especially, I just didn't think it would happen."