Ke$ha and One Direction star Harry Styles have been texting each other
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Ke$ha and One Direction star Harry Styles|
The 'Die Young' singer recently revealed she has a crush on the pop heartthrob and it looks as though she wants to act on her urges and get him on a date.
She claims the pair have been messaging in recent weeks.
Speaking to E! at the MTV Movie Awards in Culver City, Los Angeles, on Sunday night (14.04.13), she revealed: "We've texted here and there. No sexting - not yet. Maybe he can be my cougar bait."
Ke$ha, 26, is convinced if she hooked up with 19-year-old Harry - who famously likes older women - it would be great.
She added: "It could be really fun."
The wild pop beauty said she likes Harry because he reminds her of a young Sir Mick Jagger and she just can't get enough of his sexy English accent.
She said: "I'm kind of a sucker for (British) guys. It's the accent. Harry Styles is pretty cute - he looks like a young Mick Jagger."
Although Ke$ha hasn't had a serious relationship since finding fame she claims she has lots of different guys who she sees in different parts of the world.
Harry been romantically linked with a bevy of famous beauties since conquering the charts across the world, including Taylor Swift, Natalie Imbruglia and British TV presenter Caroline Flack.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...