Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Katy Perry's friends want her to date Robert Pattinson
Posted on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 at 08:08 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Perry and Mayer at the Grammy Awards|
While the long-term friends have recently been romantically linked after growing close in the wake of the 'Twilight' actor's split from Kristen Stewart, Katy confessed this week she is still "madly in love" with her ex-lover John Mayer.
Her friends hope she chooses to make Rob - who recently spent a week at her house - her man because he would be a steadying influence on the pop superstar and is a great guy.
One pal told America's OK! magazine: "My vote is for Rob.
John is a bad boy and sadly Katy prefers that. She always falls for guys with an edge. With that edge comes drama and John is the king of drama."
However, Katy's inner circle believe she will give John another chance because she is so physically attracted to him.
The source added: "John is a physical guy and Katy says it has been the best sex of her life."
The 'Part of Me' singer - who was previously married to Russell Brand - revealed her romance with John, who has a reputation as a womanizer, is definitely over but admitted she still had deep feelings for him.
She revealed: "It's over ... I was madly in love with him. I still am madly in love with him. All I can say about that relationship is that he's got a beautiful mind. Beautiful mind, tortured soul. I do have to figure out why I am attracted to these broken birds."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...