Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Katy Perry is pleased her parents have "let go of the leash" they had on her
Posted on Tuesday, August 02, 2011 at 04:45 PM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
She said: "It's good my family and my parents have finally let go of the leash."
Katy's mother previously expressed her concern over Russell's past, urging him to "go towards the light" and find God.
Mary said: "Russell must go towards the light and not toward the darkness. Only God can take the very worst person and turn them around for good.
"You just have to see how the Lord's will is done. I mean, how many times have your kids disappointed you so profoundly you wanted to get up from the chair and knock them out?"
However, following the couple's wedding last October, Keith admitted he couldn't wish for a "better son-in-law".
He explained: "I could not have wished for a better son-in-law in Russell. He makes my girl so happy. She's so happy and he makes her light up. They're going to be just fine.
"You couldn't see two f***ing happier people."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...