Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Katy Perry falls for Irish lifeguard on 'X Factor'
Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2010 at 05:45 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Katy Perry is smitten -- and not by Russell Brand.
She fell for Irish lifeguard Stepehn Concannon and demanded he take his shirt off and show his buff body during his turn on 'The X Factor.'
Perry was a guest judge when the show went to Ireland to scope out talent there.
When Concannon came onstage Perry and fellow host Cheryl Cole seemed smitten.
When he told the panel he was a lifeguard. Katy replied: 'Honey, I'm drowning! Save me please!' Cheryl was serenaded by the lifeguard and then Perry ordered him to take his shirt off.
After he sang Perry told him she would only put him through to the next round if he took his shirt off.
He quickly obliged, leaving Cheryl, Katy and the female members of the audience happy.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...