Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Katy Perry falls for Irish lifeguard on 'X Factor'
Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2010 at 05:45 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
Katy Perry is smitten -- and not by Russell Brand.
She fell for Irish lifeguard Stepehn Concannon and demanded he take his shirt off and show his buff body during his turn on 'The X Factor.'
Perry was a guest judge when the show went to Ireland to scope out talent there.
When Concannon came onstage Perry and fellow host Cheryl Cole seemed smitten.
When he told the panel he was a lifeguard. Katy replied: 'Honey, I'm drowning! Save me please!' Cheryl was serenaded by the lifeguard and then Perry ordered him to take his shirt off.
After he sang Perry told him she would only put him through to the next round if he took his shirt off.
He quickly obliged, leaving Cheryl, Katy and the female members of the audience happy.