Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Katy Perry claims President Barack Obama's inaugural ball was the best party she's ever been to
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 08:14 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Barack and Michelle Obama at the inaugural ball|
She tweeted: "Just left the White House. All other parties from here on out will be judged unless they take place at the White House."
Kelly Clarkson - who had earlier performed at the event, singing My Country, 'Tis of Thee' - was impressed with the president's wife, Michelle's, party starting abilities.
She tweeted: "Just partied at the White House .... I kid you not, Michelle Obama stood up and got the party started .... seriously cool First Lady :) (sic)"
Producer-and-rapper will.i.am spoke of his pride at being invited to the ball, tweeting: "I took my mama to the white house & every step I took I wanted to cry ... I'm so proud of our past (sic)."
Party guests were entertained by DJ Cassidy, and Eric Benet and Janelle Monae, who both sang.
Before she performed, Jennifer Hudson tweeted: "Right now the President and First Lady will dance to Al Green's 'Let's Stay Together' to be performed by ... ME!!! Yes! Amazing night! (sic)"
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...